B. What Information is Collected
GETGO collects personally identifiable information ("Information") during account registration or profile update, including but not limited to the following:
- Personal information - name, mother's maiden name, gender, date of birth
- Contact information - address, home, phone number, mobile phone number, email address
- Travel information & preferences - passport details, favourite destinations
C. How is Information Stored
GETGO holds member's information in an electronic file and uses third party information systems providers who may store or have access to member's personally identifiable information. GETGO may also combine previous information provided by members and the personal information that GETGO may receive about the members.
GETGO may transfer member's personally identifiable information to any of its partners when providing its services to members. GETGO may also transfer the personally identifiable information between the Philippines, Australia, Poland and United Kingdom where its data storage or third party processing facilities are located.
D. How Will Information Be Used
Information may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- Administration of membership account
- Administration of membership benefits, including processing of GETGO points redemption
- Provision of better customer experience or service through profiling and statistical analysis
- Communication of marketing and promotional materials targeted at specific interests of members
- Response to member enquiries, feedback and complaints
- Prevention or investigation of fraudulent activities
E. Disclosure of Information
GETGO does not provide Information to any individual or organization without member consent, unless:
- They are our participating partners or companies contracted to perform member obligations on our behalf;
- They are our lawyers or legal advisors for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights;
- It is required for us to render the product or service you have requested for, or the benefit that you are entitled to; or
- It is for the purpose of responding to government authorities, agencies or other third parties to the extend permitted or required by applicable law, or to respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal processes.
F. Access and Consent to Information
GETGO allows members the ability to access and edit profile details and preferences. GETGO respects members' right to control the kinds of email received. Members who do not wish to receive marketing or promotional communications from GETGO can simply unsubscribe to them anytime at www.getgo.com.ph via the Member Portal or by contacting GETGO Membership Services.
G. Security Safeguards
GETGO membership accounts are password-protected for privacy and security. GETGO uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. SSL is currently the preferred method to securely transfer sensitive data over the Internet.
In order to improve online experience, GETGO may track online behaviour or click stream data to advance members' use of its web pages and track referrals from other websites. Such data will not be stored to the individual member's record, and will only be aggregated for statistical analysis.
H. Links to Other Websites
For the convenience of access to information, GETGO provides members links to other websites. Accessing these websites is solely at members' own risk and GETGO shall not be responsible for the availability, privacy practices, content, views or the use of any Information that members may share with these websites.
GETGO does not monitor these linked websites for accuracy and content, and does not warrant and has no liability for the information contained therein. GETGO is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or allegedly caused by or in connection with members' use of linked websites or members' reliance on any content, good or service available on or through the linked websites.
I. Destruction of Personal Information
Members may choose to delete their account permanently by accessing such option here. Once the account is deleted, GETGO shall securely dispose all personally identifiable information of the member. Some information may remain in backup copies and logs for up to ninety (90) days but shall not be used for any purpose by GETGO.
Accounts which are inactive for more than five (5) years shall likewise be closed and deleted by GETGO.
K. Contact Us
For further questions, you may contact us here.